Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 What Are Learning Disabilities?
- 3 Understanding the Legal Framework
- 4 Learning Disabilities in Reading
- 5 Learning Disabilities in Written Expression
- 6 Learning Disabilities in Mathematics
- 7 Nonverbal Learning Disabilities
- 8 The Psychoeducational Evaluation
- 9 Intellectual Assessment
- 10 Academic Assessment
- 11 Interpretation of Assessment Results
- 12 Preschool Assessment
- 13 Transition From School to College and Career
- 14 Collaboration and Referral