Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Phenotype and Functional Genomics: Introduction
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Genomic Architecture and Copy Number Changes
- 4 Linkage, Association, and Linkage Disequilibrium
- 5 Regulation of Transcription, Splicing and Translation: Impact of Perturbation on Phenotype
- 6 Mitochondria: Genome, Functions, and Phenotype
- 7 Quality Surveillance
- 8 Neurodevelopment and Functional Genomics
- 9 Neurobehavioral Disorders
- 10 Molecular Analyses of Malformation Syndromes
- 11 Multiple Pathways including Environmental Factors that Lead to a Specific Phenotype with Later Onset