- Section I Historical Perspective, Diagnosis and Classification, and Epidemiology
- Section II Core Features and Developmental Trajectories
- Section III Psychiatric and Medical Comorbidities
- Section IV Broader Autism Phenotype
- Section V Neurobiology
- Section VI Etiology: Genetics
- Section VII Etiology: Environmental Factors
- Section VIII Animal Models and Theoretical Perspectives
- Section IX Treatment Approaches
- Section X Best Practices in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Autism
- Section XI Public Policy
(p. xi) Foreword
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.