Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Section I: Introduction
- Section 2: Neural Communication
- Section 3: Neuroanatomy
- Chapter 9 Spinal Cord: Conduit Between Body and Brain
- Chapter 10 Cranial Nerves: Brain Sentries
- Chapter 11 Brainstem Organization
- Chapter 12 Inside the Brainstem: Cranial Nerve Nuclei and Long-distance Connections
- Chapter 13 Forebrain: Action, Perception, Emotion, Thought
- Chapter 14 Following the Nutrients: Blood Supply, Blood–Brain Barrier, and Ventricles
- Section 4: Perception
- Section 5: Motor Control
- Section 6: Homeostasis
- Section 7: You and the Brain