Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Principles of Animal Research EthicsDavid DeGrazia and Tom L. Beauchamp
- The Potential and Impacts of Practical Application of Beauchamp and DeGrazia’s Six PrinciplesLarry Carbone
- Some Reflections on Primates in ResearchFrans B. M. de Waal
- Putting the Ethical Principles into PracticeRebecca Dresser
- The Mouse in the Room: The Critical Distinction Between Regulations and EthicsJoseph P. Garner
- Compassion for Other Animals Beyond the Human Hierarchy of ConcernBrian Hare
- Commentary on the Beauchamp-DeGrazia Framework of PrinciplesMargaret S. Landi
- The Six Principles, Philosophy, and Applying Human Ethics to AnimalsJulian Savulescu