- Editor’s Note
- About the Editors
- 1 Epidemiology of Substance Use Disorders
- 2 Epidemiology of Cannabis Use Disorder
- 3 Preclinical Models of Substance Use Disorder
- 4 Impulsivity and Drug-Seeking Behavior in Substance Misuse
- 5 Impulsivity and Cue Reactivity in Substance Misuse
- 6 Stress and Substance Misuse
- 7 Overview
- 8 Methadone for Opioid Use Disorder
- 9 Use of Buprenorphine for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder
- 10 Antagonist Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
- 11 Pharmacotherapy for Opioid Use Disorders in Special Populations
- 12 Pharmacology of Alcohol Use Disorder
- 13 Pharmacotherapy for Smoking Cessation
- 14 What Is “Evidence-Based” Treatment?
- 15 Evidence-Based Behavioral Therapies for Substance Use Disorders
- 16 Evidence-Based Pharmacotherapy for Cocaine, Amphetamine, and Methamphetamine Use Disorders
- 17 Evidence-Based Pharmacotherapy for Alcohol Use Disorders
- 18 Turn the Next Page
(p. xi) Contributors
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.