Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 What Is Personality?
- Chapter 2 What Is Personality Disorder?
- Chapter 3 Dynamic Nosology and Clinical Assessment of Fragmented Personality
- Chapter 4 Psychotherapy of Personality Disorder
- Chapter 5 Pharmacotherapy of Personality Disorder: Mechanism-Based and Symptom-Based Approach