Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Definition and Classification of Involuntary Movements
- 2 Tremor
- 3 Myoclonus
- 4 Chorea and Ballism
- 5 Athetosis and Dystonia
- 6 Dyskinesia, Motor Stereotypies, and Tics
- 7 Functional (Psychogenic) Movement Disorders
- 8 Sleep-Related Movement Disorders
- 9 Disorders of Increased Muscle Stiffness or Overactivity