Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- One IntroductionJohn R. Peteet, M.D., Mary Lynn Dell, M.D., D.Min., and Wai Lun Alan Fung, M.D., Sc.D., FRCPC
- Two Values and Pluralism in PsychiatryJohn R. Peteet, M.D.
- Three Theological Ethics Relevant to Mental Health and Psychiatry: An OverviewDaniel H. Grossoehme, M.Div., D.Min., and Mary Lynn Dell, M.D., D.Min.
- Four Ethical Issues Related to Religious Considerations in Psychiatric DiagnosisAllan M. Josephson, M.D.
- Five Unhealthy and Potentially Harmful Uses of ReligionJames Griffith, M.D., and Gina Magyar-Russell, Ph.D.
- Six Spiritual and Religious Concerns Presenting in Psychiatric TreatmentLen Sperry, M.D., Ph.D.
- Seven The Role of Religious Professionals in Ethical Decision Making in Mental HealthNancy C. Kehoe, RSCJ, Ph.D.
- Eignt Ethics Committees and Consultation in Mental HealthDon C. Postema, Ph.D.
- Nine Practical Implications of Personal SpiritualityJames W. Lomax, M.D., and Nathan Carlin, Ph.D.
- Ten Outpatient PsychiatryMorgan M. Medlock, M.D., M.Div., and David H. Rosmarin, Ph.D., ABPP
- Eleven Inpatient PsychiatryShad S. Ali, M.D., and Abraham M. Nussbaum, M.D., M.T.S.
- Twelve Consultation-Liaison PsychiatryMarta Herschkopf, M.D., M.St., and John R. Peteet, M.D.
- Thirteen Addiction PsychiatryChristopher C. H. Cook, M.B., B.S., M.D., M.A., Ph.D., Eilish Gilvarry, M.B., M.Ch., B.A.O., and Andrea Hearn, B.Sc. (hons), Ph.D., M.B., B.S.
- Fourteen Geriatric and End-of-Life PsychiatryJohn R. Peteet, M.D.
- Fifteen Child and Adolescent PsychiatryCarol L. Kessler, M.D., M.Div., and Mary Lynn Dell, M.D., D.Min.
- Sixteen Spirituality, Ethics, and People with Intellectual DisabilitiesWilliam Gaventa, M.Div., and Mary Lynn Dell, M.D., D.Min.
- Seventeen Mental Disorder and Transformation: Perspectives from Community PsychiatryTony Benning, M.D.
- Eighteen International Perspectives on Ethical Issues in Religion and PsychiatryWalid Sarhan, M.B., B.S., FRCPsych, and Wai Lun Alan Fung, M.D., Sc.D., FRCPC
- Nineteen Ethical Considerations for Mental Health Providers Responding to Disasters and EmergenciesSamuel B. Thielman, M.D., Ph.D., and Glenn Goss, D.S.W.
- Twenty Forensic PsychiatryMichael A. Norko, M.D., M.A.R.
- Twenty-One Ethical Considerations Regarding Religion/Spirituality in Psychiatric ResearchAlexander Moreira-Almeida, M.D., Ph.D., Quirino Cordeiro, M.D., Ph.D., and Harold G. Koenig, M.D., M.H.Sc.
- Twenty-Two Psychiatric EducationGerrit Glas, M.D., M.A., Ph.D.