Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Medicine as a Human Experience
- 2 Clinical Application of the Biopsychosocial Model George L. Engel
- 3 Care of the Patient: Art or Science? George L. Engel
- 4 The Doctor–Patient Relationship
- 5 The Patient-Centered Interview
- 6 The Experience of Illness and Hospitalization
- 7 The Nature of the Healing Process