- Chapter 1 Introduction to Gender in Psycho-Oncology
- Chapter 2 Theoretical Perspectives on Gender and Gender-Related Processes in Adjustment to Cancer
- Chapter 3 Theories of Gender in Adjustment to Medical Illness
- Chapter 4 Men Caring for Women in the Cancer Context
- Chapter 5 Female Caregivers to Female Cancer Survivors
- Chapter 6 Male Patients and Their Male Caregivers
- Chapter 7 Female Caregivers of Male Cancer Patients
- Chapter 8 The Integration of Aging and Gender to Understand the Cancer Experience Among Older Adults
- Chapter 9 Gender Considerations in Adolescents and Young Adults with Cancer
- Chapter 10 Exploring Gender and Cultural, Socioecological Considerations in Psycho-Oncology
- Chapter 11 When the Invisible Screen Becomes Visible
- Chapter 12 Psycho-Oncology Interventions and Programs for Sexual and Gender Minorities
- Chapter 13 Next Steps in Gender-Oriented Psycho-Oncology Research and Practices
and Matthew J. Loscalzo
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.