- 1. Antibody Therapeutics for Ovarian Carcinoma and Translation to the Clinic
- 2. Biological Aspects and Clinical Applications of Serum Biomarkers in Ovarian Cancer
- 3. Ovarian Cancer Immunity
- 4. Ovarian Tumor Microenvironment and Innate Immune Recognition
- 5. Adoptive Cell Immunotherapy for Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
- 6. Antibody-Based Therapy for Ovarian Cancer
- 7. Epitope/Peptide-Based Monoclonal Antibodies for Immunotherapy of Ovarian Cancer
- 8. Dendritic Cell Vaccine Therapy for Ovarian Cancer
- 9. Heat Shock Protein Vaccine Therapy for Ovarian Cancer
- 10. PD-1/PDL-1 Inhibitors as Immunotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
- 11. Growth Factors and Their Corresponding Receptors as Targets for Ovarian Cancer Therapy
- 12. Unique Challenges Facing Immunotherapy of Metastatic Ovarian Cancer
- 13. Clinical Trials of Ovarian Cancer Immunotherapy and Future Directions
Samir A. Farghaly
Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.