Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Pathophysiology of Signs and Symptoms of Coma
- Chapter 2 Examination of the Comatose Patient
- Chapter 3 Structural Causes of Stupor and Coma
- Chapter 4 Specific Causes of Structural Coma
- Chapter 5 Metabolic and Diffuse Encephalopathies: Disruption of the Internal Milieu
- Chapter 6 Psychogenic Unresponsiveness
- Chapter 7 Initial Management of Patients with Stupor and Coma
- Chapter 8 Management of Frequently Encountered Causes of Unconsciousness
- Chapter 9 Prognosis in Coma and Related Disorders of Consciousness and Mechanisms Underlying Outcomes
- Chapter 10 Brain Death
- Chapter 11 Disorders of Consciousness in Clinical Practice: Ethical, Legal and Policy ConsiderationsJoseph J. Fins