Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review is designed to meet the needs of physicians-in-training and practicing clinicians by updating their knowledge of internal medicine and preparing them for the ABIM certification and maintenance-of-certification examinations in internal medicine.
Table of Contents
- 1. Preparing for the ABIM Examination
- 18. Infections in the Immunocompromised Host, Recognition and Management of Bioterrorism Infections, and Infectious Syndromes Caused by Specific Microorganisms
- 19. Pulmonary Infections and Mycobacterial Infections
- 20. Pharyngitis, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Urinary Tract Infections, and Gastrointestinal Infections
- 21. HIV Infection
- 22. Health Care–Associated Infections, Infections of the Central Nervous System, Infective Endocarditis, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections, and Bone and Joint Infections