Interventional Pain Medicine provides comprehensive, point-of-care information for providers of pain therapies, and offers up-to-date details and instructions on procedural techniques as well as concise yet informative discussions on anatomy, indications, preparation, and complications. Chapters are clustered into six different sections for easy review: Introduction, Cervical Spinal Injections, Lumbar Spinal Injections, Pelvic and Sacral Injections, Sympathetic Blocks, and Advanced Neuromodulation Interventions.
Table of Contents
- Section 1 Introduction to Interventional Pain Management
- Section 2 Cervical Spinal Injections
- Section 3 Lumbar Spinal Injections
- Section 4 Pelvic and Sacral Injections
- Section 5 Sympathetic Blocks
- Section 6 Advanced Neuromodulation Interventions