This practical online reference provides an overview of the scope of day surgical anaesthesia and features simple and ready-to-use suggestions for the selection of drugs, techniques and protocols to follow.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Day surgery, ambulatory anaesthesia, and office-based procedures
- Chapter 2 Anaesthesia equipment and monitoring in day surgery anaesthesia
- Chapter 3 Patient selection and preparation for day surgical procedures
- Chapter 4 Analgesics in day case surgery
- Chapter 5 Anaesthesia equipment and monitoring in day surgery anaesthesia
- Chapter 6 Muscle relaxation in day case surgery
- Chapter 7 Airway and ventilation in day case anaesthesia
- Chapter 8 Postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV): still “the little big problem”?
- Chapter 9 The recovery process and follow-up after day case anaesthesia