This resource explores some basic psychological phenomena- beliefs, desires, phantasies, wishes, and drives- examining a range of fascinating cases, and explaining their significance for both philosophers and psychoanalysts, and provides a powerful re-appraisal of psychoanalysis and the role it can play in helping us better understand human nature.
Table of Contents
- Part I General considerations
- Part II Epistemological issues
- Part III Something new for the philosophy of mind
- Part IV A philosophy of action view of psychoanalysis
- Part V Summary and conclusions