Restless legs syndrome is a common movement disorder normally affecting the lower legs, characterised by a numbness or tingling sensation. This online resource serves as a concise companinon on the underlying causes, diagnosis and management of the disorder and highlights up-to-date treatment options.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 The historical basis of restless legs syndrome
- Chapter 2 What causes restless legs syndrome?
- Chapter 3 Epidemiology
- Chapter 4 Symptoms and health-related quality of life
- Chapter 5 Differential diagnosis of restless legs syndrome
- Chapter 6 Secondary restless legs syndrome
- Chapter 7 Treatment of restless legs syndrome and periodic limb movement disorder
- Chapter 8 Illustrative case reports
- Chapter 9 Future directions