This title covers all aspects of modern paediatric anaesthesia; from common ENT and general surgical day case procedures through to specialist neonatal, neurosurgical, spinal and cardiac procedures restricted to paediatric centres.
Table of Contents
- Section 1 Physiology, pharmocology, and psychology
- Section 2 Paediatric anaesthesia
- Section 3 Intraoperative and postoperative analgesia
- Section 4 Elective surgery
- Section 5 Neonatal and emergency procedures
- Section 6 Problems during anaesthesia, resuscitation, syndromes, and sedation