Assessment and Staging of Care for Dementia: The IDEAL schedule and its user manual gives a detailed overview of the International Schedule for the Integrated Assessment and Staging of Care for Dementia (IDEAL schedule) and provides all information that is needed when learning how to use the schedule and when using it. This includes details on the aims of the schedule; a description of how the schedule was developed and tested; instructions on how to use the schedule; the IDEAL schedule itself; the glossary of terms used in the schedule; and suggestions about the interventions that are recommended for consideration at different stages of severity of dementia. The book also includes four case histories, which are recommended for use when training in the use of the schedule.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 The aims of the IDEAL schedule
- Chapter 2 How was the IDEAL schedule developed and tested?
- Chapter 3 Overview of IDEAL schedule and how to use it
- Chapter 4 International Schedule for Integrated Assessment and Staging of Care for Dementia (IDEAL schedule)
- Chapter 5 Glossary for the IDEAL schedule
- Chapter 6 Menu of care options
- Chapter 7 Case descriptions for use when training users of the IDEAL schedule