This is a comprehensive resource which guides the reader though all aspects of epilepsy, both practical and academic, covering all aspects of diagnosis and management of the patient with epilepsy in a clear, concise and practical fashion.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 What is epilepsy?
- Chapter 2 Mechanisms of epilepsy
- Chapter 3a Types of epileptic seizures
- Chapter 3b From seizures to syndromes
- Chapter 3c Is it epilepsy?
- Chapter 4a What do I do now?
- Chapter 4b Medical treatment of epilepsy
- Chapter 4c Surgical treatment of epilepsy
- Chapter 4d Women's issues
- Chapter 5 Seizures in special circumstances/syndromes
- Chapter 6 Surgical treatment of epilepsy
- Chapter 7 Healthcare and economics