This resource by Derek Bolton tackles the problems involved in the definition and boundaries of mental disorder.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 The current diagnostic manuals: Aims, methods, and questions
- Chapter 2 The sciences on mental order/disorder and related concepts Normality, meaning, natural and social norms
- Chapter 3 Mental disorder and human nature
- Chapter 4 Clinical definition Distress, disability, and the need to treat
- Chapter 5 Boundaries and terminology in flux
- Chapter 6 Some conclusions