Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Why Lean in Health Care—People Aren’t CarsJoanna Omi, Bruce Smith, and Ameer Robertson
- 2 Behavioral Health Care and LeanJoanna Omi, Joseph P. Merlino, Joyce B. Wale, Kristen Baumann, Olga Deshchenko, and Antonio D. Martin
- 3 Lean, Safety, and QualityRobert Berding, Renuka Ananthamoorthy, and Lora Giacomoni
- 4 Financial Benefits of LeanMarlene Zurack, Roslyn S. Weinstein, and George Proctor
- 5 Lean in Behavioral HealthJoseph P. Merlino, Kristen Baumann, and Jill Bowen
- 6 Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency ProgramKristen Baumann, Regine Bruny-Olawaiye, and Richard Freeman
- 7 Lean and Inpatient PsychiatryRoumen N. Nikolov, Akinola Adebisi, and Linda Paradiso
- 8 Outpatient Services: The Adult Mental Health ClinicJill Bowen, Lancelot Deygoo, and Todd Hixson
- 9 Lean Applications: The Medical Home ModelClaire Patterson, Janine Perazzo, and Akinola Adebisi
- ConclusionJoseph P. Merlino, Joanna Omi, and Jill Bowen
- Epilogue: Insights of a Psychologist Turned Lean FacilitatorKristen Baumann