Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Epidemiology, Risk Factors, and Clinical Presentation of Melanoma Maki Yamamoto and Vernon K. Sondak
- Chapter 2 Melanoma Pathology Carlos Prieto-Granada, Nicole Howe, and Timothy McCardle
- Chapter 3 Biopsy Techniques for Melanoma Maki Yamamoto and Jonathan S. Zager
- Chapter 4 Melanoma Staging and Risk Stratification Prejesh Philips, Emmanuel Gabriel, and Alfredo A. Santillan
- Chapter 5 Surgical Treatment of Melanoma Matthew P. Doepker and Amod A. Sarnaik
- Chapter 6 Immunotherapy in Melanoma Maggie Diller and Ragini R. Kudchadkar
- Chapter 7 Adjuvant Therapy for High-Risk Melanoma: Radiation Therapy Michael D. Chuong, Mohammad K. Khan, and Nikhil G. Rao
- Chapter 8 Follow-up Guidelines for Resected Melanoma Jeffrey M. Farma and Alia Abdulla
- Chapter 9 Metastatic Melanoma: Targeted Therapy Kathryn Baksh and Ragini R. Kudchadkar
- Chapter 10 The Role of Cytotoxic Chemotherapy in Melanoma Adil Daud and Michelle Ashworth
- Chapter 11 Management of Melanoma Brain Metastases Solmaz Sahebjam, Nikhil G. Rao, and Peter A. Forsyth
- Chapter 12 Management of Mucosal and Ocular Melanoma Alexander N. Shoushtari and Richard D. Carvajal
- Chapter 13 Special Considerations in the Management of Pediatric Melanoma Patients Damon Reed and Fariba Navid