Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction to Clinical Ethics Rebecca R. Anderson
- 2 The (micro) Array of Options for Prenatal Testing Daragh Conrad and Christy S. Stanley
- 3 The “ART” of Assisted Reproductive Technologies Sonja Eubanks Higgins
- 4 Testing Children for Adult-Onset Disorders Dawn C. Allain
- 5 These Are Not the Genes You Are Looking For: Incidental Findings Identified as a Result of Genetic Testing Curtis R. Coughlin II
- 6 Is That a Threat or a Promise? Direct-to-Consumer Marketing of Genetic Testing Laura Hercher
- 7 Genetics and Patent Law Rebecca R. Anderson
- 8 Ethical Issues in Genetic and Genomic Research Dawn C. Allain and Kelly E. Ormond