Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The History of Pediatric ECT Edward Shorter
- Chapter 2 The Mechanism of Action of ECT Max Fink
- Chapter 3 ECT and Stigma Andrew McDonald and Garry Walter
- Chapter 4 Ethical and Consent Aspects Michael Robertson, Joseph M. Rey, and Garry Walter
- Chapter 5 A Practical Guide to Using ECT in Minors Neera Ghaziuddin, Polly Gipson, and Elise Hodges
- Chapter 6 ECT in Youth with Comorbid Medical and Neurological Disorders Daniel F. Maixner
- Chapter 7 Anesthesia Daniel Gih, Emma Taylor, and Bernard Biermann
- Chapter 8 Side Effects of ECT Angèle Consoli, William de Carvalho, and David Cohen
- Chapter 9 ECT for Mood Disorders Neera Ghaziuddin
- Chapter 10 ECT for Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders Yuval Bloch, Daniel Stein, and Garry Walter
- Chapter 11 ECT for Catatonia in Autism Dirk M. Dhossche, and Lee E. Wachtel
- Chapter 12 ECT for Self-injurious Behavior Lee E. Wachtel and Dirk M. Dhossche