Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Prognostication After Traumatic Brain Injury
- 2 Prognostication After Ischemic or Hemorrhagic Stroke
- 3 Prognostication After Cardiac Resuscitation
- 4 Prognostication after Seizures or Status Epilepticus
- 5 Prognostication After CNS Infections
- 6 Prognostication After Acute Neuromuscular Disorders
- 7 Principles of Neuropalliation
- 8 The Conversation and Words We Use
- 9 Withdrawal of Support and Palliation
- 10 Troubleshooting: Families Who Won’t Let Go