Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Epidemiology and Diagnostic Classification of Substance Use Disorders Adam Ligas and Antoine Douaihy
- Chapter 2 Neurobiology of Substance Use Disorders Antoine Douaihy and Jody Glance
- Chapter 3 Psychological Aspects of Substance Use Disorders, Treatment, and Recovery Michael Flaherty
- Chapter 4 Socioenvironmental Aspects of Substance Use Disorders Marilyn Byrne and Laura Lander
- Chapter 5 Substances of Abuse and Their Clinical Implications James H. Berry, Carl R. Sullivan, Julie Kmiec and Antoine Douaihy
- Chapter 6 Screening, Diagnostic Approaches, and Essential Elements of Treatment for Substance Use Disorders Thomas M. Kelly and Antoine Douaihy
- Chapter 7 Pharmacotherapy of Substance Use Disorders Julie Kmiec, Jack Cornelius and Antoine Douaihy
- Chapter 8 Psychosocial Interventions for Substance Use Disorders Dennis C. Daley and Lisa Maccarelli
- Chapter 9 Relapse Prevention Dennis Daley and Lisa Maccarelli
- Chapter 10 Hepatitis C Virus, Human Immunodeficiency Virus, and Substance Use Disorders Shannon Allen and Antoine Douaihy
- Chapter 11 Co-occurring Disorders Dennis C. Daley and Antoine Douaihy
- Chapter 12 Adolescent Substance Use Disorders Duncan B. Clark
- Chapter 13 Prevention and Harm Reduction Interventions Inti Flores and Antoine Douaihy