Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Structure and Function of Normal Muscle Robert C. Griggs
- Chapter 2 Evaluation of the Patient With Myopathy Robert C. Griggs and Emma Ciafaloni
- Chapter 3 Genetic Evaluation of the Patient and Family Gerald Pfeffer and Patrick F. Chinnery
- Chapter 4 The Muscular Dystrophies Emma Ciafaloni and Robert C. Griggs
- Chapter 5 Myofibrillar Myopathies Duygu Selcen
- Chapter 6 Congenital Myopathies Francesco Muntoni, Caroline Sewry and Heinz Jungbluth
- Chapter 7 Metabolic Myopathies Gráinne S. Gorman and Patrick F. Chinnery
- Chapter 8 Mitochondrial Myopathy Gerald Pfeffer and Patrick F. Chinnery
- Chapter 9 Muscle Channelopathies Araya Puwanant and Robert C. Griggs
- Chapter 10 Inflammatory Myopathies Anthony A. Amato and Andrew Mammen
- Chapter 11 Myopathies of Systemic Disease and Toxic Myopathies Michael K. Hehir
- Chapter 12 Muscle Pain and Fatigue Michael R. Rose and Patrick Gordon
- Chapter 13 Prevention and Management of Systemic Complications of Myopathies Wendy M. King and Robert C. Griggs