Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Introduction to Integrative Health and Medicine for Men Jose Luis Mosquera
- 2 Nutritional Therapies for Men’s Health Joel S. Edman and Myles D. Spar
- 3 Dietary Supplements and Men’s Health Tieraona Low Dog and David Kiefer
- 4 Mind–Body Medicine and Men’s Health Brad S. Lichtenstein
- 5 Spirituality Frederic C. Craigie, Jr.
- 6 Physical Activity and Men’s Health Bruce B. Campbell and Myles D. Spar
- 7 Traditional Chinese Medicine Janet Konefal, Eduard Tiozzo, and John E. Lewis
- 8 Ayurveda and Men’s Health Walter W. Mills and Rachel Freidman
- 9 Homeopathy for Men’s Health Ronald Boyer
- 10 Men’s Integrative Cardiology Christopher J. Suhar and Christina Adams
- 11 Urology Eric Yarnell
- 12 Integrative Men’s Sexual Health Joel J. Heidelbaugh
- 13 Testosterone Deficiency and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Martin M. Miner
- 14 Bone Health George E. Muñoz
- 15 Gastrointestinal Disease in Men Ajay Narola, Myles D. Spar and S. Devi Rampertab
- 16 Integrative Treatment of Common Cancers in Men Mary L. Hardy
- 17 Dermatologic Conditions Philip D. Shenefelt and Robert A. Norman
- 18 Healthy Aging Neal Rouzier and George E. Muñoz
- 19 Environmental Toxins and Men’s Health Alexandra Muñoz
- 20 The Future of Integrative Men’s Health Myles D. Spar and George E. Muñoz