Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Brain Imaging Techniques and Their Application to Bipolar Disorder Caleb M. Adler and Michael A. Cerullo
- 2. Structural Brain Abnormalities in Bipolar Disorder Koji Matsuo, Marsal Sanches, Paolo Brambilla, and Jair C. Soares
- 3. Functional Brain Imaging in Bipolar Disorder Lori L. Altshuler and Jennifer D. Townsend
- 4. Neurochemical and Metabolic Imaging in Bipolar Disorder Jieun E. Kim, In Kyoon Lyoo, and Perry F. Renshaw
- 5. Neuroimaging Studies of Bipolar Disorder in Youth Manpreet K. Singh, Melissa P. DelBello, and Kiki D Chang
- 6. Neuroimaging Studies of Bipolar and Unipolar Depression Amelia Versace, Jorge R. C. Almeida, and Mary L. Phillips
- 7. Neuroimaging in Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia Heather C. Whalley, Jessika E. Sussmann, and Andrew M. McIntosh
- 8. Genetic Techniques and Their Application to Bipolar Disorder Aaron C. Vederman and Melvin G. McInnis
- 9. General Genetics of Bipolar Disorder John I. Nurnberger, Jr.
- 10. Genetics of Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia Michael E. Talkowski, Kodavali V. Chowdari, Hader Mansour, Konasale M. Prasad, Joel Wood, and Vishwajit L. Nimgaonkar
- 11. Mitochondrial Genetics and Bipolar Disorder Hayley B. Clay, Satoshi Fuke, Tadafumi Kato, and Christine Konradi
- 12. Integrating Imaging and Genetic Research: Toward Personalized Medicine Roy H. Perlis and Hilary P. Blumberg
- 13. Integration and Consolidation: A Neurophysiological Model of Bipolar Disorder Stephen M. Strakowski