Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Pain Without a Pathoanatomic DiagnosisCatherine F. Stannard
- Chapter 2 Opioid Therapy of Chronic Pain in Persons With Known Substance Use DisorderJulie Sorensen Franklin Seddon R. Savage
- Chapter 3 Screening before Embarking: How to Screen for Addiction Risk in Opioid PrescribingJuliana Serraillier Edward Michna Robert N. Jamison
- Chapter 4 Functional Pain SyndromesClaudia Sommer Nurcan Üçeyler
- Chapter 5 Chronic Opioid Therapy in Childhood and AdolescenceStephen C. Brown Jennifer Tyrrell Lisa Isaac Patricia A. McGrath
- Chapter 6 Debilitating PainEija Kalso
- Chapter 7 Chronic Cancer PainShane Brogan Perry G. Fine
- Chapter 8 Pain After Trauma (Including PTSD)William C. Becker Robert D. Kerns
- Chapter 9 Opioid Therapy in Chronic Painful DiseaseDaniel Krashin Andrea M. Trescot
- Chapter 10 United States Workers’ Compensation and DisabilityJames P. Robinson
- Chapter 11 Using Measurement-Based Tools to Improve Pain CareDavid J. Tauben
- Chapter 12 Not a Suitable Candidate: Saying NoJane C. Ballantyne