Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- PART ONE The Autisms as a Spectrum
- 1 Diagnosis of the Autisms in Infancy
- 2 The Clinical Course of Autism in Childhood and Adolescence
- 3 Adults with Autism
- 4 Asperger Syndrome
- 5 Comorbidities and Symptom Complexes
- 6 Epidemiology: Is Autism Increasing?
- 7 Timing: When Do Diseases with Autistic Features Begin?
- 8 Neuroanatomy: Which Parts of the Brain Are Involved?
- 9 Neuropsychology and Cognitive Psychology in the Autisms
- 10 Autism and Epilepsy
- 11 Biochemistry, Immunology, Endocrinology
- PART TWO The Autisms as a Syndrome
- PART THREE Treatment and Support in the Autisms