Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Epidemiology
- Chapter 2 Diagnostic and classification criteria
- Chapter 3 Aetiology and pathogenesis
- Chapter 4 Clinical and laboratory features of musculoskeletal manifestations
- Chapter 5 Skin and nail disease
- Chapter 6 Imaging in psoriatic arthritis
- Chapter 7 Making a diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis
- Chapter 8 Assessment of disease activity and damage in psoriatic arthritis
- Chapter 9 Therapeutics
- Chapter 10 Surgery
- Chapter 11 Co-morbidities
- Chapter 12 Team approach to the management of psoriatic arthritis
- Chapter 13 Prognosis
- Chapter 14 The future