Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Embodiment, Enactivism, and Affectivity
- Chapter 2 Essentially Embodied Selves
- Chapter 3 Minded Animals and Personal Identity
- Chapter 4 Schizophrenia and the Loss of Self
- Chapter 5 Dissociative Identity Disorder and the Fragmentation of the Self
- Chapter 6 Body-Oriented Therapy