Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The epidemiology of atrial fibrillation Christopher McLeod and Bernard J. Gersh
- Chapter 2 What should be done when atrial fibrillation first presents James A. Reiffel
- Chapter 3 Workup for patients with atrial fibrillation Bart A. Mulder and Isabelle C. Van Gelder
- Chapter 4 Atrial fibrillation in different clinical subsets Mohammad Shenasa, Hossein Shenasa, and Shahrzad Rouhani
- Chapter 5 Use of antiarrhythmic drug treatment in atrial fibrillation Irene Savelieva and A. John Camm
- Chapter 6 Anticoagulation selection and stroke prevention Christos Dresios and Gregory Y.H. Lip
- Chapter 7 When to refer patients for non-pharmacological therapies L. Brent Mitchell
- Chapter 8 Summary guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation Cevher Ozcan and Anne B. Curtis