Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Increased morbidity and mortality among coal workers: lessons learned from well-designed epidemiological research programmes
- Chapter 2 Microbial resistance in livestock farming: occupational and public health concerns
- Chapter 3 The search for environmental risk factors for Parkinson disease
- Chapter 4 Infectious pneumonia in workers exposed to metal fume
- Chapter 5 Retinal detachment and occupational lifting: rediscovering lost knowledge
- Chapter 6 What is the impact on mental health and well-being of military service in general and deployment in particular? A UK perspective
- Chapter 7 Methodological considerations in the epidemiology of work-related health problems in migrants
- Chapter 8 Epidemiological studies of older workers: research questions and methodological challenges