Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Human factors: so what’s it got to do with me?
- 2 The ‘S’ of SHEEP: Systems
- 3 The ‘H’ of SHEEP: Human interaction
- 4 The ‘E’ of SHEEP: Environment
- 5 The second ‘E’ of SHEEP: Equipment
- 6 The ‘P’ of SHEEP: Personal
- 7 Communication: face to face is best
- 8 Error awareness