Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Gastric anatomy and physiology
- Chapter 2 Oesophageal anatomy and basic physiology
- Chapter 3 Oesophageal physiology, clinical evaluation of oesophageal motility disorders, and gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Chapter 4 Surgical management of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease and hiatus hernia
- Chapter 5 Benign gastric and duodenal disease
- Chapter 6 Barrett’s oesophagus
- Chapter 7 Preoperative assessment and perioperative care
- Chapter 8 Oesophageal cancer
- Chapter 9 Gastric cancer
- Chapter 10 Bariatric surgery
- Chapter 11 Upper gastrointestinal perforation