Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 What does evidence have to do with ethics?
- Chapter 2 What is evidence-based medicine?
- Chapter 3 Values and evidence-based medicine: the debate
- Chapter 4 Psychiatry and evidence-based psychiatry
- Chapter 5 The critique of evidence-based psychiatry
- Chapter 6 The ethics of evidence-based medicine
- Chapter 7 Experts talk about ethics, evidence-based medicine, and psychiatry
- Chapter 8 Is evidence-based psychiatric practice ethical?
- Chapter 9 Conclusions