Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Health impact assessment: the conceptual roots
- Chapter 3 Health impact assessment and the policy process
- Chapter 4 The impact of health impact assessment on the policy-making process in Ireland: Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
- Chapter 5 Health impact assessment implementation and public health policy systems in Denmark and Slovakia
- Chapter 6 The Ruhr metropolitan area in Germany: rapid health impact assessment of novel spatial planning
- Chapter 7 Health impact assessment and its role in shaping government policy-making: the use of health impact assessment at national policy level in England
- Chapter 8 Health impact assessment in the USA: practice, policy, and legal underpinnings
- Chapter 9 ‘Learning by doing’—building workforce capacity to undertake health impact assessment: an Australian case study
- Chapter 10 Health impact assessment in local government: a New Zealand case study
- Chapter 11 A decade of health impact assessment development in Thailand: from cases to constitution
- Chapter 12 From instrument towards a health in all policies programme for inter-sectoral decision support: health impact assessment in The Netherlands
- Chapter 13 Health in impact assessment and emerging challenges in India
- Chapter 14 Realities and opportunities for health impact assessment in Africa
- Chapter 15 Implementing and institutionalizing health impact assessment in Spain: challenges and opportunities
- Chapter 16 Integrating health into impact assessments in Scotland
- Chapter 17 Health impact assessment in Colorado: a tool used to inform decision-making
- Chapter 18 Lessons learned from health impact assessment experience around the world: where to next?