Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 IntroductionP J Hoskin and C Coyle
- Chapter 2 Isotopes and delivery systems for brachytherapyC Lee and G Lowe
- Chapter 3 Principles of brachytherapy dosimetryC Richardson
- Chapter 4 Radiation protection issues in brachytherapyP Bownes
- Chapter 5 The role of brachytherapy in head and neck cancerC Coyle
- Chapter 6 Brachytherapy for uterine tumours: cervix and endometriumP J Hoskin
- Chapter 7 Prostate cancer: permanent low dose rate seed brachytherapy and temporary high dose rate afterloading brachytherapyP J Hoskin
- Chapter 8 Endoluminal brachytherapy: bronchus and oesophagusP J Hoskin
- Chapter 9 Perineal implants: anal canal, vagina, and vulvaP J Hoskin
- Chapter 10 Breast brachytherapyP J Hoskin and A Sun Myint
- Chapter 11 Rectal brachytherapyA Sun Myint, C D Lee and P J Hoskin
- Chapter 12 Miscellaneous sitesC Coyle
- Chapter 13 Quality assuranceP Bownes