Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The ‘secret’ to getting into specialty training
- Chapter 2 Career development: the secret of success
- Chapter 3 Being prepared
- Chapter 4 The application form
- Chapter 5 Interview and assessment stations: how to excel
- Chapter 6 Interview: practice questions and answers
- Chapter 7 The specialties
- Chapter 8 If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again