Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Applied anatomy and fluoroscopy for spinal interventions S. Gupta and K. Dhandapani
- Chapter 2 Imaging in pain medicine C. Groves and M. Chandramohan
- Chapter 3 Drugs, equipment, and basic principles of spinal interventions I.R. Mihaylov, S. Balasubramanian, and T. Vasu
- Chapter 4 Lumbar spine interventions G. Baranidharan, J.H. Raphael, R. Menon, S. Nath, S. Gupta, and N. Evans
- Chapter 5 Cervical spine interventions A. Baker, G. Baranidharan, P. Toomey, and S. Nath
- Chapter 6 Thoracic spine interventions T. Vasu, K.N. Shoukrey, and R. Munglani
- Chapter 7 Disc procedures S. Gupta, A.R. Cooper, R.D. Searle, and K. Simpson
- Chapter 8 Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty P. Sinha and J. Timothy
- Chapter 9 Spinal cord stimulation in the treatment of chronic pain S. Eldabe and A. Gulve
- Chapter 10 Intrathecal drug delivery L. Lynch
- Chapter 11 Autonomic blocks N.T. Collighan, K.N. Shoukrey, R. Munglani, S. Tordoff, L. Lynch, D. Bush, S. Das, and G. Baranidharan
- Chapter 12 Spinal interventions for cancer pain M.L. Sharma
- Chapter 13 Head and neck interventions K.N. Shoukrey, R. Munglani, and M.L. Sharma
- Chapter 14 Medicolegal issues and interventional pain management K. Simpson