Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Antibiotic action—general principles
- Chapter 2 Antibiotics—mechanisms of action
- Chapter 3 Pharmacokinetics applied to antimicrobials
- Chapter 4 Sensitivity and identification tests
- Chapter 5 Genetics of antibiotic resistance
- Chapter 6 Mechanisms of antibiotic resistance
- Chapter 7 Multi-drug resistant (MDR) bacteria and healthcare-acquired infections
- Chapter 8 Anti-mycobacterium therapy
- Chapter 9 Clinical use of antibiotics to prevent or control resistance