Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 The assessment of kidney functionEric P. Cohen and Jean-Marie Krzesinski
- Chapter 2 Fluid and electrolyte disorders associated with cancerIlya G. Glezerman and Sheron Latcha
- Chapter 3 Paraneoplastic glomerulopathiesChristopher Valentine and Lee A. Hebert
- Chapter 4 Paraproteins and the kidneyRobin G. Woolfson
- Chapter 5 Nephrotoxicity of chemotherapy agents and chemotherapy administration in patients with renal diseaseCarlos D. Flombaum
- Chapter 6 Biological cancer therapies and the kidneyVincent Launay-Vacher
- Chapter 7 Radiation nephropathyEric P. Cohen and John E. Moulder
- Chapter 8 Renal complications of hematopoietic stem cell transplantationBenjamin D. Humphreys
- Chapter 9 Acute renal failure in cancer patients
Jasmin Levallois and Martine Leblanc
- Chapter 10 Urinary tract obstruction in cancer patientsMarie Philipneri and Bahar Bastani
- Chapter 11 Acquired cysts and cancer of failing kidneysIsao Ishikawa
- Chapter 12 Kidney cancerElizabeth R. Plimack and Roger B. Cohen
- Chapter 13 Cancer after renal transplantationKadiyala V. Ravindra, Michael Marvin, and Joseph F. Buell