Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Classification of pulmonary arterial hypertension and current therapeutic approachNatali AY Chung and Michael A Gatzoulis
- Chapter 2 Pathobiology of pulmonary arterial hypertensionLan Zhao, Chien-Nien Chen, Zhenguo Zhai and Martin R Wilkins
- Chapter 3 GeneticsRajiv D Machado and Richard C Trembath
- Chapter 4 Clinical assessment of the patient with suspected PAH and the role of cardiac catheterizationAlexander R Opotowsky and Michael J Landzberg
- Chapter 5 Imaging of pulmonary arterial hypertensionMark D Hiatt and Craig S Broberg
- Chapter 6 Idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertensionStephen F Crawley and Andrew J Peacock
- Chapter 7 Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH)David P Jenkins, Nicholas W Morrell, Karen Sheares and Joanna Pepke-Zaba
- Chapter 8 Connective tissue disease associated pulmonary arterial hypertensionBenji E Schreiber, Christopher J Valerio and J Gerry Coghlan
- Chapter 9 Eisenmenger complexKonstantinos Dimopoulos and Georgios Giannakoulas
- Chapter 10 Respiratory causes of pulmonary hypertensionTamera Jo Corte and S John Wort
- Chapter 11 Other causes of pulmonary hypertensionSara Goletto, Ryo Inuzuka and Koichiro Niwa
- Chapter 12 Pregnancy and pulmonary arterial hypertensionElisabeth Bédard