Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Defining severe depression
- Chapter 3 Epidemiology and burden of depression
- Chapter 4 Medical comorbidity
- Chapter 5 Suicidality
- Chapter 6 Neurobiology of depression
- Chapter 7 Pharmacological approaches to depression
- Chapter 8 Pharmacological augmentation strategies for depression
- Chapter 9 Psychotherapy
- Chapter 10 Neuromodulation
- Chapter 11 Self-help resources