Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 History of lipids
- Chapter 2 Epidemiology
- Chapter 3 Lipid particles
- Chapter 4 Lipid metabolism
- Chapter 5 Mechanisms of atherogenesis
- Chapter 6 Hypercholesterolaemia and risk assessment
- Chapter 7 Familial hypercholesterolaemia
- Chapter 8 Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Chapter 9 Treatments available
- Chapter 10 Abnormal liver tests
- Chapter 11 Muscle pains and CK
- Chapter 12 Lipid drug trials
- Chapter 13 Clinical cases