Access to the complete content on Oxford Medicine Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Insulin pump therapy: then and now
- Chapter 2 The evidence base for insulin pump therapy
- Chapter 3 Running an insulin pump service
- Chapter 4 The pump life
- Chapter 5 CSII and continuous glucose monitoring in children and adolescents
- Chapter 6 CSII in pregnancy and pre-pregnancy
- Chapter 7 CSII in type 2 diabetes
- Chapter 8 Real-time continuous glucose monitoring
- Chapter 9 The future of pumps and sensors: research and development